Only products listed here are eligible for Touch 'n Go rebate redemption.
To check your submission status, click "Submission Status Check" on this page. Then, enter your phone number to view the status.
If your submission has been Approved, please do not resubmit it. Resubmitting an approved entry will void your original first-come, first-served priority status.
If the Submission Status Check page doesn't show your record, please ensure your submission was made before the last update date (listed on the page). If you still cannot find your record, kindly resubmit the form.
There are several reasons why the submission is rejected; please refer to the Remark column for the reason.
1. Incomplete warranty card information - Ensure your warranty card is filled out with your information. Resubmit the form once completed.
2. No invoice/receipt or warranty card - Kindly resubmit the form with the required documents. Please provide a clear photo of the invoice and the filled-out warranty card side by side. See sample.
3. Duplicate submission - The invoice/product serial number has already been submitted by someone else. Please note, submissions are processed on a first-come, first-served basis, with priority given to the earliest submission with complete documents.
4. No product serial number - The product serial number is missing or incorrect in the submission. Please resubmit with the correct product serial number. You can find the serial number on the machine or product box, usually beginning with "S/N." .
No, you will not receive a notification. However, you can check your submission status on our submission status check page here. For any uncertainties about your submission status, please refer to our Q&As.
There are several reasons why it shows no data:
1. The database hasn't been updated yet. Please refer to the last update date and time and ensure your submission was made before that.
2. We have not received your submission. Please make sure you have submitted your entry via the entry form on this campaign webpage.
3. You've entered the wrong mobile number or submitted wrong number. Please enter your mobile number without the leading '60' or '0'.
4. Your submission does not comply with the campaign's terms and conditions.
To be eligible to redeem the Touch 'n Go eWallet credit, you will need to provide a valid proof of purchase. This include a filled out warranty card photo, a valid product serial number, and invoice or receipt that clearly shows your purchase of the eligible product during the campaign period. See samples.
Please ensure that the invoice clearly states the dealer's information, model, price, and serial number (SN) if applicable. Computer-generated invoices are preferred, and we reserve the right to reject any cash bills and forged document.
2. PHOTO OF WARRANTY CARD
Please provide a clear photo of the top part of the warranty card with handwritten inked buyer information and serial number. We reserve the right to reject any submissions with forged or empty warranty card photo.
3. PRODUCT SERIAL NUMBER
The product serial number can be found on the warranty card, box, or the machine itself. Please provide the accurate and matching serial number in your submission. Please provide serial number photo if the serial number sticker is not available on the warranty card.
To be eligible to participate in the campaign and win the lucky draw prize, you will need to provide a valid proof of purchase with a total value of RM1,000.00 and above for Toshiba products. Any submissions via the campaign page with a total value of RM1,000.00 and above will automatically be eligible for the lucky draw prizes.
We will process eligible submissions on a weekly basis. Please be aware that, under normal circumstances, the distribution of eWallet credit may take up to 60 days, or within 45 days after the campaign ended.
Yes, all Touch 'n Go eWallet credit redemptions have a limited quota and are available on a first-come, first-served basis, while stocks last.
Just sit back and relax. The eWallet credit will be directly credited within a certain period or within 45 days after the campaign ends. Please ensure your TNG eWallet account is valid and not at full capacity.
There are several reasons why you may not have received the eWallet credit:
1. The product you purchased is not be eligible for eWallet redemption. Please refer to our campaign leaflet for more details.
2. The proof of purchase you provided may be incomplete or invalid according to our requirements.
3. The mobile phone number you provided may be invalid or not registered with Touch 'n Go eWallet.
4. Your Touch 'n Go eWallet may be at full capacity and unable to receive additional credits.
5. The redemption is on a first-come, first-served basis. The eWallet credit quota for the product has been fully redeemed.
6. We have not received your submission. Please ensure that you have submitted your entry through the form on this page.
7. There are unforeseen circumstances causing a delay in processing the submissions.
8. We reserve the right to reject any submissions that violate our terms and conditions.
Yes, if you have purchased multiple products, please make separate submissions for each product to ensure that each one is accounted for as a separate entry. More entry, more chances.
You will have a 3-day buffer period for your submission. The submission form will be officially closed after March 3rd, 2024.
The grand lucky draw winner is expected to be announced in March 2024. Stay tuned for the announcement on our website and social media channels. Good luck!