Frost removal on outdoor unit is in progress (5 - 1Omins).
Interference from cell phone towers and remote boosters may cause the unit to malfunction.
Disconnect the power and then re-connect.
Press the ON/OFF button on the remote controller to restart operation.
If the problem is not resolved call a suitable contractor.
Normal when power is restored after a power failure.
May occur when outdoor temperatures are close to or below zero degrees Celsius.
If not the case call a suitable contractor.
Room temperature is the same as that selected with the remote. If not the case call a suitable contractor.
Usually caused by chemicals, cigarette smoke, cooking etc. If not the case call your suitable contractor.
May occur when air conditioner is used for the first time or has not been used for a long time.
"Hissing": normal - gas pressure equalizing when compressor stops or starts.
"Squeaking": normal expansion and contraction of plastic and metal parts.
Rushing air - normal when louver resets its position.
May occur when unit temperature is low and room air is hot and humid.
Automatically happens in heating mode - prevents cold air blowing onto occupants.
A 3 - 5 minutes delay protects the compressor.
• The remain time is shown an approximate time. Due to it display while correcting time, so it may different from actual time. The required time will change depending on sensor detection, laundry types and quantity, room temperature, water pressure, drainage and laundry unbalance.
• Is the lamp of lid lock light off?
• Is the child lock release?
• Is the softener added higher than the upper brim of the dispenser? Too much softener will ove rflow during washing.
• Is the machine inclining or shaking? instability will produce vibration or noise during spinning.
• Is the electric wire, grounding wire or wate r-flowing hose touching the machine?
• Is the base plate of the machine touching the floor? This will produce large vibration during spinning.
• Do clothes lean to one side? This will make the tub touch the outer cover of the washing machine while washing or spinning, and produce large noise and vibration while spinning.
• Is there anything like match, ear-picking tool or metal piece carried by the clothes?
• Is the drain hose handled correctly? Please cut the hose if it is too long, it needs to be attached with sleeve at its end before using.
• Is the structure of water faucet suitable?
• Is the drainage hose connector loose?
• Is the water inlet valve inclining or loose?
• Is the water inlet valve blocked by sundries?
• Does the drain hose unfit its accessories?
• Is the drain hose disconnected or broken?
• Is the drain hose changed in a right way?
• Is power supply cut?
• Is the household circuit fuse burnt or is the circuit breaker cut?
• Is the power plug properly connected?
• Is the power supply on?
• Is the "START/HOLD" button pressed?
• Is the machine under PRESET mode?
Is the door frequently closed and opened or left opened for a long time?
Is there any food with high moisture stored uncovered in the refrigerator?
If there is moisture and flake inside the refrigerator, wipe it off with a dry cloth.
Sometimes, moisture may form on the outside of the refrigerator, particularly when humidity is high, such as during rainy season. This is regarded as the same occurrence of the moisture on the glass of cold water.
This does not indicate malfunction.
If there is some moisture on the outside of the refrigerator, wipe it off with a dry cloth.
Is the floor firm and level?
Are there any trays of dishes around the refrigerator?
Is the refrigerator installed unstably or does it touch the wall?
Is the temperature control dial set to "MIN"?
Is the refrigerator placed in direct sunlight or near a stove and a heater?
Is the door closed properly?
Is the door frequently closed and opened? And is there any hot food stored in the refrigerator?
Is the refrigerator overloaded?
Is there any sufficient air circulation around the refrigerator?
Is the temperature control dial set to "MAX"?
Is the surrounding temperature lower than 5°C?
Did you place the food contained high moisture at the rear of the compartment? Such area can cause freezing.
Is the refrigerator plugged into the socket properly?
Has the fuse blown or has the circuit breaker shut off?
Has the electricity supply been cut off?