Share your lifehack and win!
Do you lifehack? Lifehacks improve productivity and make you feel awesome. Make and submit a video showing your best lifehack. You could win a brand-new TL-MC40EZF(GR) 40L Toaster Oven & RC-18DR1NMY 1.8L Non-Stick Multi-Function Digital Rice Cooker.
Here’s how to enter:
Step 1: Take a 30 second to 1-minute long video showing your lifehack.
Step 2: Make sure your video is high resolution with no watermark.
Step 3: Post your video to Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok or Youtube with hashtag #ToshibaLifehacksMatter #ToshibaLifehacksVideoContest and Tag @ToshibaLifestyleMalaysia
Step 4: Submit and upload your entry via Google Form https://forms.gle/gsyMee8pyN6RBcmM6
Terms and Conditions apply:
1. Lifehacks with Toshiba Contest ("the Contest") is organised by Toshiba Sales And Services Sdn. Bhd. ("The Organizer").
2. The Contest is open to all Malaysian citizen, age 18 and above, residing in Malaysia only. (“The Participant”)
3. The Contest period shall commence from 1 April 2022 to 30 April 2022, 11.59 pm.
4. The Participants are to submit short video within 30-60 seconds duration.
5. All entries also must be submitted through contest form (https://forms.gle/gsyMee8pyN6RBcmM6) and social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, or Youtube) within the Contest period. Any entries received thereafter shall not be entertained.
6. All entries must tag with hashtags #ToshibaLifehacksMatter #ToshibaLifehacksVideoContest and Tag @ToshibaLifestyleMalaysia.
7. The Participant must follow The Organizer’s official Instagram (@toshibalifestylemalaysia) & Facebook (@toshibalifestylemalaysia), or Tiktok (@toshibamalaysia) account.
8. Please ensure that your account is public for us to view your entry. The Organizer's decision is final and conclusive. No further correspondence, queries or appeals shall be entertained.
9. Toshiba logo and product must be show in the video, no other brand and watermark are allowed.
10. By submitting a video entry to the Contest, the Participants confirm that they are the legal and/or beneficial owner or otherwise have the intellectual property rights to submit such materials; and therefore warrant that they have obtained rights in incorporating copyrighted materials i.e. music, soundtrack, audio, graphics, images and video clips in their video entry. Each entry and any part thereof shall not at any time infringe or violate any laws or the rights of third party.
11. By submitting the entries, the producers and owners of the entries are to grant The Organizer exclusive rights of the copyright to use the entries or material submitted for library, promotional, or commercial use globally.
12. The Participant is allowed to submit multiple entries, but each person stands a chance to win ONE (1) prize only.
13. The Participant must submit the high-resolution original contest video before prize collection.
14. Prizes may vary in terms of the color, size and/or model and are subject to availability.
15. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
16. The Organizer reserves the right to substitute any prize with another at its sole discretion without notice.
17. Prizes must be claimed in person unless the winner is otherwise advised. When The Organizer elect to post or courier a prize to a winner, courier service fee will be charged to the Participant and no responsibility will be accepted by The Organizer. For the safe and effective postal delivery of the prize, The Organizer disclaims all liabilities arising from any lost or unsuccessful transmission of prizes.
18. The winner(s) will be selected from the entries during the campaign’s period only. It is the Participant’s responsibility to ensure adhering to the contest’s instruction in order to qualify for participation.
19. The result of the contest will be announced on our Facebook and/or Instagram’s wall post. The winner(s) shall revert with their contact details to claim the prize. The prize shall be collected by the winner at his/her risk and cost at The Organizer Headquarter.
20. Any prize, which remains unclaimed after FOURTEEN (14) DAYS from the date of announcement shall be forfeited. The winner whose prize has been forfeited is not entitled to any payment or compensation.
21. The Organizer reserves the right to omit, add or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notice. Any new or amended Terms and Conditions will supersede the existing Terms and Conditions.
1. All Participant(s) agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights there to shall belong to The Organizer and the Sponsor respectively (including their respective affiliated and related companies).
2. The Organizer and the Sponsor (including their respective affiliated and related companies) also reserve the absolute right to use the names and /or photographs of the Participant(s) for the purposes of advertising and publicity (“Publication”) for the Contest/Promotion/Offer/Campaign without any prior notice to the Participant(s) of which the Participant(s) shall not be entitled to claim any ownership and/or other forms of compensation for such Publication.
3. The Organizer and the Sponsor (including their respective affiliated and related companies) shall not be held responsibility and /or answerable to any damages, losses or whatsoever liabilities arise from the Publication including but not limited to the posting of the same in The Organizer and the Sponsors’ website and/or Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Tiktok.
PRIVACY NOTICE PURSUANT TO PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010
The Participant(s) hereby consent and authorize The Organizer and Sponsor to collect, process, and safe keep the personal details of the Participant(s) for participating the respective Contest/Promotion/Offer/Campaign and to enable The Organizer and the Sponsor to organize the said Contest/Promotion/Offer/Campaign only (“Purpose”). The Participant(s) hereby further allowed The Organizer and the Sponsor to disclose the Participant’s personal details to all related parties for the Purpose only.